- Application Forms are completed by joining companies and the information is captured on the CTFA data base. New Members have a once-off registration fee.
- Subscriptions are invoiced according to Company turnover categories.
- Membership runs a calendar year, valid from January to December.
- Renewal notices are sent out annually in October/November for companies to update their information in the event of turnover changes, management changes, telephone numbers, contacts, etc.
- In the case of broken membership, a returning member will be escalated to Executive Council level for consideration.
- Members are required to advise the CTFA in writing of their intention to resign and cancel their Membership. The accepted resignation notice period being 12 months.
Last modified on Wednesday, 07 November 2012 13:22